BRACES, ALIGNERS, AND BEYOND
Panacea in Latin means “the solution”, we would love to be the solution you’re looking for to reach the smile of dreams. We understand that every patient has different needs and different schedules and that maintenance after the treatment is done can be challenging. What makes us stand out is our commitment to provide you and your family with the greatest results that would last long term.
Schedule a consultation with us to learn how we can work together.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
Dr. Taha genuinely cares about giving you a quality orthodontic experience while you are in treatment. She also believes in maintaining your great results long term. That’s why our logo says “braces, aligners, and beyond”. She will explain retainer options and retainer schedules so that you maintain your beautiful smile beyond the end of treatment. Call or email today to schedule your free consultation.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Dr. Taha is very picky about healthy teeth. She will be helping you achieve good oral hygiene habits that your dentist and hygienist will be happy about. Orthodontic appointments are usually every 4-6 weeks, and this regular follow up allows us to point out if any problems are starting to avoid or correct them.
What Makes Us Different
Our office has the latest advances in the orthodontic field, including the 3D Cone Beam CT Scan for a more detailed view of the jaw and our iTero Scanner to avoid those gooey impressions that everyone dreads. The office is completely paperless. If you would like to improve your smile, our consultations are free. Click here to schedule your first appointment with us.
Benefits of the scanner:
- Digital impressions vs conventional “goopy” impressions.
- Outcome Simulator for Invisalign and braces—within 5 minutes of the scan, the patient can view a projection of how their teeth will look at the completion of orthodontic treatment.
- Better fitting customized appliances for patients.
- Better fitting Invisalign Aligners.
- Shorter appointment times for Invisalign and appliances due to less adjustments needed.
- Reduces number of appointments needed to get started with the braces and Invisalign process.